Friday, February 7, 2020
8A
The current solution I have for the potential issue of the city denying my plan to create a new team in the city of Davidson, North Carolina is to use a current facility close to the area I initially planned on building a pool. I would be using a facility that has less pool space, thus creating less room for swimmers. But, I would be creating a club team that would be limited on abilities and those able to complete certain performances in swimming. I will create a budget plan, a SWOT analysis, and a marketing scheme for the city, as well as layout a full explanation for the program to come and how I can prove that it will be successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kris,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading how specific and concise your concept is. I am unsure if the goal here is to focus on one location or expand an idea to cover a multitude of areas. However, I found the idea of creating a club team to be very novel and potentially successful in your entrepreneurial opportunity. The reemphasis of logistics definitely sold me on this idea.
Kris,
ReplyDeleteYour idea is very interesting and complicated. I'm not exactly sure what you are solving or what your exactly doing. I see you are creating a club team that would swim in a smaller pool that would limit their performance. Your logistics seem great!
Hey Kristain. I have been following your opportunity throughout the last few assignments and I think this is definitely a pursuit that is close and personal to you. That's great. The plan you have laid out seems like a good one because it is specific and precise, especially considering no one else seems to be working to get this accomplished in your city.
ReplyDelete