1) Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.
So, it was the book readings that really got me down. I loved every aspect of this class... except those. My favorite had to be the amount of networking I had to do, which in end helped me out a ton for my career.
2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
What stands out the most would have to be the ability to complete tasks and time management, the lectures are what stood out the most. Everyone was engaged, the questions were answered in full, and they were funny and realistic. I'm most proud of were the multi-age group interviews and realistic responses.
3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
I definitely do, with a lot more clarity. I've received answers I wasn't expecting, and guidance I didn't imagine I would receive until further along my career path.
4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
Network, network, network. Understand the B2B and SWOT analysis, but know how to communicate and ask for help. Choose a better time to do the assignment and find people in your group that finish their work early so you can be completely done with an assignment.

No comments:
Post a Comment